U.S. Catholic Sisters Against Human Trafficking is a collaborative, faith-based national network that offers education, supports access to survivor services, and engages in advocacy in an effort to eradicate modern-day slavery.
Our advocacy efforts reflect the core values of our faith:
- Belief in the inherent dignity of every human person;
- Commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable;
- Establishment of right relationships to promote the common good;
- Solidarity with one another and the willingness to enter into another’s joys and sorrows;
- We challenge our policymakers and elected officials to consider these values in all they do, and invite all people who share these values to join us in our work.