General Membership Information:
US Catholic Sisters Against Human Trafficking
Benefits of Membership:
- USCSAHT provides members with a public, corporate voice on the issue of human trafficking.
- USCSAHT provides members with the opportunity to share resources, experience andexpertise and includes access to:
- Websites (US Catholic Sisters Against Human Trafficking, Bakhita Initiative)
- Social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- USCSAHT provides members with support for advocacy on federal legislation on human trafficking.
- USCSAHT is a member of the Talitha Kum international network of consecrated religious working on the issue of human trafficking; the network allows members access to information, concerns, cultural considerations and promising practices on a global level.
If you would prefer to print out the form to mail in: Click Here